Grow at Pilgrim Lutheran Church
- Learning with Food Fun and Fellowship
- Ages: Cross Generational – all ages – community welcome
- Meal, Music, Teaching,
- 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month – Sept-May
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:30p.m.
Confirmation meets every Wednesday night at 6 pm alternating monthly between Pilgrim and Bethany throughout the school year; September through May. Confirmation, often for 7th & 8th graders, is a two –year program of faith formation. It includes group classes, relationships and experiences that deepen our understanding of the Bible and what it really means to follow Christ. It teaches the children of God about the baptismal promises that we are named and claimed by a loving God. The goals of confirmation are simple: 1) To know God loves us. 2) To learn that we, as God’s people, are called to love one another.
First communion classes are offered in April and are approximately four hours long. There are no age or grade requirements for first communion, though for good order it is important for those who commune to also be baptized. Actually the only requirement for receiving Communion is a believing heart. I feel each parent is able to decide for themselves when their child has a believing heart. Please call the office to register your child for the class If you have any questions about first communion please talk to the Pastor 715-651-5363.
- Pilgrim and Bethany members gather at the Golden Oak Apartments or Bethany in Siren every Tuesday Morning at 10:00
- September, November, January, March, May @ Pilgrim
- October, December, February, April @ Bethany
- At Pilgrim Lutheran Church there are two Circles that meet the 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
- Faith Circle meets at 2:00 in the morning at Pilgrim in the upper fireside room. Contact Joan Funne if you would like more information about this
- Eve Circle meets in the evenings. Contact Karen Swanberg if you would like more information about their gatherings.