“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” – Matthew 28:19-20
- Sundays @ 10:30
- (Communion 1st and 3rd Sundays; Contemporary worship 2nd Sunday)
- Fellowship Hour from 9:30-10:30
- Sunday School on Sunday mornings, 9:30-10:15
- September – May
- Vacation Bible School – Summer
- Bethany + Pilgrim Middle School Youth Combined
- Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Click here for Parish Confirmation details
- Rehearsal on Wednesdays, September – May
- All are welcome
- Building Use Form for Weddings
- Contact the church office to schedule your ceremony
- Click here for wedding outline
- Our Mission is to mobilize women to act boldly on their faith in Jesus
- Martha Circle meets the first Tuesday of each month at 9:30am at the church.
- Sarah Circle meets the second Wednesday of each month at 1pm.
- Deborah Circle helps at events
- LWR Hygiene and school kits, and donations for the CRA
- This group prepares the altar area for worship
- Paraments, banners, candles, baptismal font, communion elements, etc.
- Oversee ongoing purchase of alter and communion supplies
- Plans and serves funeral lunches for grieving families
- Occasionally serves retirement dinners, thriven meals, pastors’ luncheons,
THE “PIECE” CORPS
- Meet the 2nd Sunday of each month
- Projects for National Quilting Day, lap quilts for local veterans, pillow cases for wounded veterans, pillow case dressed for orphans, mittens and hat for CRA, fidget quilts, and more.
- Contact Donna Tjader for more information!
- Meet Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m.
- We make quilts for baptisms, local needs, high school graduates, fundraisers, and Lutheran World Relief
- We enjoy good fellowship, much laughter, coffee and goodies!
- We seek to be the presence of Jesus, to help you mourn your loss, and celebrate the life of your loved one. We will do this by lifting you up in prayer, providing funeral services, and a fellowship meal.
- Click here for our Funeral Outline